Do you have a cat? Maybe you have two. Have you considered getting another? Sounds like you're on the verge of becoming a crazy cat lady. It's okay! We love kittens, too! And these buttons will be the perfect addition for your cat-happy life.
1. Chances are if you love everything cat related, than you often make cat jokes. Even Katy Perry does it, naming her cat Kitty Purry and all. This button is for the cat jokesters.
2. Whether you are cat obsessed or not, there are just some angelic kitten faces that are simply undeniably adorable. This button is one of those circumstances. I mean just look at that face!
3. As a cat whisperer, you may know why a cat does a crazy thing at any given moment. Others may not understand what goes through a cat's head. Hey! You never know, invisible tape measures could be a thing.
4. Animals know no boundaries and show no discrimination. That's often why us humans like them so much. These cats are a perfect example that our exteriors mean nothing.
5. Cats are such simple creatures; they see a mouse and their instincts are to catch it, even if it is a computer mouse. The cat lover in you finds this button funny, I'm sure.
6. Cats can be smart little tricksters. Even tricky enough to get into your fridge. This button will be sure to give a chuckle for those with mischievous, hungry kittens.
7. Ask almost any cat owner if they pick on their cat and most likely the answer will be yes. We're guilty of a little messing around with our pets for our own enjoyment. Therefore, this button is all too relatable.
8. It is a known joke that cats are needy, and often scared of their own shadows. Well, the kitten on this button is clearly verbalizing it's feelings.
9. We've all heard of a watch dog, but how about a watch cat? Let's be honest this kitten couldn't hurt a fly. Though we still recommend a kitten to every home.
10. At the end of the day, whether you're a crazy cat lady, a one cat owner, or not a fan of cats, when a kitten makes a cute pose like this one, you have to snap a picture and add a humorous caption.
10. After all of those meals throughout the day, sometimes dessert is the cherry to your sundae to top off all those great feedings. We see this button to be perfectly fitting.
10. Finally some alone time with your spouse or boyfriend, but have a pesty roommate or child who won't leave you alone for a minute? This button is sure to get the point across.
It's that time of the year again! Whether you're a parent sending your kids back to school, in school yourself, or in college, the beginning of the school year can either be dreadful or exciting! Stay away haters! This post today is for all those school lovers out there.
1. This button is for reading lovers. Whether it's classic hard cover or an ebook, readers all around can enjoy this button.
2. Are you one of those who tries too hard to keep up with the new lingo, but secretly loves school and can't wait to be back? This button was practically made with you in mind.
3. Let's say you're the Mom or Dad of a student, this button on your fridge can be a constant reminder. They really don't have a choice, but it may be quite the enforcer.
4. Whether you're the parent or just a proud student, if you work hard to achieve great grades, then be proud and flaunt it with a button that says it all.
5. For all those teachers out there trying to convince your students that learning is fun, here's a button for your bulletin board or desk.
6. A little more inspiration from a button may keep your kids in school... Ya never know.
7. College students out there? How many of you have changed your major? I think we all have at some point. Hopefully not after one class like this button though.
8. If you consider yourself a "nerd" and love yourself some other nerds, then sport this button with pride.
9. Any Van Wilder's out there? Never going to or wanting to graduate college? Forever a student and proud.
10. For all the young aspiring students who go to school because of the bus rides, lunches, and recess with your friends, this button is most definitely for you!
10. If you're reading this maybe your Monday work day is close to being over. Now go home and get some rest, because tomorrow you get to do it all over again.