10. Can't forget all of those out there who worked hard all their lives to live comfortably when they retire. I guess you can say being retired is hard work too.
Who doesn't love a good throwback. Today's post is a blast from the past with all of you dunkaroo dip eating, skip it jumping, blow up couch sitting, transparent phone (with a cord) talking, discovery zone loving, MASH playing, and tomagotchi owning 90's kids out there. Hopefully a button or two tickles your fancy from our list.
1. This button is sure to remind us all of the creepy, short lived, teletubbies that most of us couldn't switch the channel fast enough when they came on.
2. Back in the 90's you were most likely calling shot gun to sit in the front seat of your mom's minivan at the end of the school day just to be in control of the radio. Where you probably wanted to blast your favorite 90's pop band and sing along like the rockstar you thought you were.
3. How could any of us forget "face" from nick jr. The icon of nickelodeon kid TV shows. "Face" was the realest celebrity we knew at the time. RIP Face.
4. There was nothing more frustrating than this symbol. The biggest struggle of being a 90's kid was having the slowest computers at the worst time, chatting on aim with your crush? Well you're going to have to wait for that. Having an urge to play sims? Well that can wait too.
5. If you didn't have a favorite band, Nsync vs. Backstreet Boys, or pick a side for the spot of favorite solo singer Britney vs. Christina, then you weren't a true 90's kid.
6. Yet everyone's favorite song to hate but still sing along to was "Hey Mickey". Bring it on (the original) was just about the only reason this song even became a hit back in the day.
7. Because as a 90's kid we still had bedtimes, I think we all can agree that the Cosby Show was our favorite routine show to fall asleep to. Of course if we had known back then what we know now about good ole' Bill we probably would've had to find a new favorite nick at nite show.
8. Is it just me or were we not the sassiest generation ever? Because no one knew how to piss off a friend more than replying with "whatever".
9. I personally think we have most of our 90's movies about the cooler, stylish, older highschoolers with great come backs to blame for our sassy lingo.
10. The only thing that I think we can all agree has improved since the 90's is the fashion. I mean did we really wear some of that stuff? Who didn't want those mile high plat form Volatile sneakers and the ever so cool "Phat Pharms". Let's be honest, everything was cooler when you replaced an F with a PH.
 If the above button doesn't work, there's this saucy option. If that doesn't get them laughing, you must've really done something wrong!
We're on a roll with celebrating some great occassions, and great people, in your life. We think that your elders need a bit more respect, so we've got some great buttons to honor and show love for the sage ones in your life.
 Grandma would tell you to have that last piece of cake... life's too short.
Continuing with the "day" theme, we have some great ideas for gifts for your kids. We have Mother's Day and Father's Day, but why not show you kid how proud you are of them with something to be worn as a daily reminder?! Don't worry, we also have some humorous ones as well, for all of you embarrassing parents.
 I think we've all used this line to compensate for our quirks.