Fall and winter are upon us, and with that, hunting season. Think venison steaks, burgers, and jerky (plus and the animal activists on Facebook threatening to de-friend anyone who posts pictures of their game kill). Regardless, these buttons are to show your hunting pride this season.
1. Let's start out by reminding the world where their every-day meals come from. Though they may not be out working hard to enjoy that burger, someone is.
2. A huge rule with hunting is to make a clear shot. If you miss you wouldn't want the animal to suffer. You aim to kill, so make that known with this button.
3. Oh, and if you go to shoot and you aren't loaded, that's pretty embarrassing. You may have cost yourself the only shot for the day. Make sure you're locked and loaded with this button as a reminder.
4. Though as a hunter, it would be careless to be double fisting with guns. I am sure you can still relate to this button because you believe in gun control.
5. Can't forget about the turkeys out there. Maybe you want to set your table with your own shot this Thanksgiving, or maybe grocery stores will suffice.
6. Any guy knows a good rack when he sees one, but only a hunter gets excited over a good rack on a deer. Though this button can be interpreted however you please.
7. Whether you cook your deer meat as a burger, as jerky, or as a steak, this button is great for just about any venison lover.
8. During the winter and cold weather, just about the only happy people are snow bunnies and hunters. This button says it all.
9. This button is only for those with common sense. I mean don't try to shoot down a tree trunk, but if it's brown, shoot it down.
10. And lastly, after you come home from a long morning, stuck in that tree, a beer is the perfect ending. Clearly this button knows the feeling.