|« Use At Home||The Case of the Mondays »|
It's that time of the year again! Whether you're a parent sending your kids back to school, in school yourself, or in college, the beginning of the school year can either be dreadful or exciting! Stay away haters! This post today is for all those school lovers out there.
1. This button is for reading lovers. Whether it's classic hard cover or an ebook, readers all around can enjoy this button.
2. Are you one of those who tries too hard to keep up with the new lingo, but secretly loves school and can't wait to be back? This button was practically made with you in mind.
3. Let's say you're the Mom or Dad of a student, this button on your fridge can be a constant reminder. They really don't have a choice, but it may be quite the enforcer.
4. Whether you're the parent or just a proud student, if you work hard to achieve great grades, then be proud and flaunt it with a button that says it all.
5. For all those teachers out there trying to convince your students that learning is fun, here's a button for your bulletin board or desk.
6. A little more inspiration from a button may keep your kids in school... Ya never know.
7. College students out there? How many of you have changed your major? I think we all have at some point. Hopefully not after one class like this button though.
8. If you consider yourself a "nerd" and love yourself some other nerds, then sport this button with pride.
9. Any Van Wilder's out there? Never going to or wanting to graduate college? Forever a student and proud.
10. For all the young aspiring students who go to school because of the bus rides, lunches, and recess with your friends, this button is most definitely for you!