Oh Mondays, why must you overstay your welcome. Every single one of us gets the case of the Mondays sometimes, even if your work week doesn't start on a Monday we can still all relate. So hopefully after seeing some of these buttons your Monday can at least be comical.
1. If you're anything like, well, most humans, you most likely don't want to hear what anyone has to say come Monday morning. Hearing others' problems is probably last on your Monday to-do list.
2. After a long, fun-filled weekend of alcohol, your thought process at the end of your Monday work day probably looks a lot like this button.
3. Or maybe you work yourself to death and don't necessarily have weekends off, this button was practically made for you.
4. Are you one of those people who says it like it is, really doesn't filter their thought to verbal process? Then you most likely wouldn't mind sporting a button like this one.
5. Ever had so much to drink that you really do not see yourself making it to work Monday morning? Well this button gives you an alternative route to sick days.
6. Waking up any morning can be difficult, but something about a Monday makes it extremely hard. A button like this should be stapled to your forehead if you're not exactly a morning person.
7. Working overtime? Too many things to finish during the week so you didn't get the weekend off? Well then you're officially a weekend work survivor and deserve a button for that.
8. Now that I think of it, the word Monday says it all, no need for an explanation to be tired, or hungover, or anti-social, or grumpy. Just wear this button and you're excused.
9. Need a little midday pick me up? A button can say it all. Monday inspiration in just a few words.
10. If you're reading this maybe your Monday work day is close to being over. Now go home and get some rest, because tomorrow you get to do it all over again.